Friday, November 14, 2008

This weekend on Anne is a Man! (15 November)

This weekend I will be away from my computer most of the time, so I will not be able to put in a lot of writing time. There is a good chance I will not be able to post at all. However, there are a number of posts that could occur, if I manage to.

- Binge Thinking History Podcast has appeared with the first installment in a series about the British Navy.
- Simek 's Nachts is going to podfade by 2009. We have received one of the last batches of interviews and I will see which I am going to pick
- Today In Our Time delivered an issue about neuroscience. I haven't heard it yet, but as soon as I will, I suppose I can write about it.
- Veertien Achttien usually appears with a new episode on the weekend and this I might pay attention to.
- I have post ready about a great TED vodcast I saw over a week ago, but I need to see it again in order to accompany it with appropriate commentary. I have been postponing this for too long.



Subscribe in a reader
Paste the link
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Anne_Is_A_Man
into the RSS reader of your preference. (What is RSS?  - Help on getting subscription)

I love to get new podcast recommendations. You can let your preferences  know by commenting on the blog or sending mail to The Man Called Anne at: Anne Frid de Vries (in one word) AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk

No comments: