I am still recovering with my ears. I can do a little listening over the speakers on my PC, but not much progress is made. Hence, I can't promise how much and when there will be more reviews, but still can give you some insight as to what is lined up.
- Open Source (Parag Khanna)
- UChannel Podcast
- Irvin Yalom (on KQED and Wise Counsel)
- Susan Yacoby (The Age of American Unreason)
- Shrink Rap Radio (Mindmentor and others)
- Simek interviews Jaap van der Zwan
- Speaking of Faith: No more taking sides
- History 5
- Chronicles Radio Dispatches (review by guest author)
- History 106B (The Roman Empire)
- The Missing Link
- In Our Time
On March 1st:
- A new podcast directory to be added, Geography Podcasts.
- 100 podcasts reviewed
into the RSS reader of your preference.
You can let your preferences (I'd love get new podcast recommendations) know by commenting on the blog or sending mail to The Man Called Anne at: Anne Frid de Vries (in one word) AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk