Thursday, December 27, 2007

Anne is a Man! -- The podcast sources

This blog is all about podcasts. Not about how to make them or any other technical implication of podcasting. This blog is about the podcasts that are out there. More accurately, this blog is about the podcasts I found and mostly about those I like. Even if you do not agree with my views and even if you have other preferences as far as styles and content is concerned, I still hope this blog can be a source for finding new podcasts to listen to. Please feel free to contact me, if you want to draw my attention to a certain podcast, or anything else.

List of Directories

Great Sources of Great Podcasts

Specific Recommendations

1 comment:

baxter said...

Anne, Thanks for the kind comment and link. I'm glad to add my two cents worth as long as you and Dara do the heavy lifting.
Baxter Wood