Friday, July 4, 2008

History Compass - podcast review

In this short series, I'll start with the promotional podcasts. Here is the first.

History Compass Blog is a promotional podcast for an on line journal, History Compass. Writers are telling in short about what article they have written. It is an incentive to buy subscription, or pay a one time fee to read the article. I find the price for the full content rather high, although I have little to compare it with.

The articles seem very interesting and the podcast is long enough to get a real impression. I can imagine to pick up, may be not all episodes, but at least those that are of interest to me.

Buying a subscription or an article is something I can imagine one would do if one is professionally engaging in research.




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: