Monday, March 30, 2009

Anne is a Man goes viral

Do you like the blog Anne is a Man? Here is a very easy way to show your appreciation. Just click the link to Anne is a Man's campaign and you are done.

What is the meaning of all this? Well, I have around 200 visitors a day, I have over 100 RSS subscribers, but I have no idea how connected you all feel to the blog. By clicking the link, you give me a simple wink meaning: Yes, I like what you are doing and keep doing it. I thank you in advance for clicking.

Now that we are talking, I guess some of you would be happy to do a little bit more and I won't stop you. Please comment on the blog, send links to friends, point to it from your own site, bookmark it, take an RSS subscription (What is RSS? - Help on getting subscription), whatever you feel like. I will try to come up with a new campaign idea ever one or two weeks, to induce you all into some concerted effort to help me keep the blog. I will also report the success of previous campaigns - hoping there will be some to report.

thanks,

Anne

Connect with Anne is a Man on:
Facebook,
Twitter,
The Podcast Parlor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dag Anne, hier een bericht van één van je 114 readers. Via een van je recenties van Martin Simek bij je gekomen, ongeveer 10 mnd geleden. Ik volg trouw de podcasts van Feiko Houweling (hij is echt goed!) en Tom Tacken(idem) en je recenties daarop. Bedankt daarvoor. Ik beperk me dus alleen( ook wegens tijdgebrek) tot de Nederlandse podcasts.
hartelijke groeten van Jan van de Veluwe
PS Martin Simek begint morgenavond voor de Nederlandse tv met een serie gespreken

Anne the Man said...

Bedankt Jan. Het is altijd goed om commentaren te krijgen, maar je hebt meteen Feico en Tom ook blij gemaakt. Bedankt ook voor het meedoen aan de verbreidingscampagne. Er hebben al zo'n 20 mensen meegedaan en het aantal RSS abonnementen is gestegen van 114 op de dag dat jij je commentaar schreef naar 128 op dit moment.