I am planning to give seven reviews this week, although I have not yet decided which they are going to be. Here is a list of the likely candidates.
- A recent issue of UChannel Podcast paid attention to Sudan. Speaker Jok Madut Jok from Sudan, explains the failed state and the entailing sufferings and injustice.
- The latest episode of Veertien Achttien tells the biography of Sir Ian Hamilton. (Dutch)
- The New York Times has a podcast in which the readers' moral questions are addressed. The Ethicist.
- Another recent issue of UChannel Podcast has a lecture about the use of robots in warfare
- VPRO's Marathon Interview had Chris Kijne interview the artist Jan Montijn, with a lot of attention to Montijn's experiences in World War II, most notably in the German Army. (Dutch)
- Upon a tip from a reader I will be listening to Speaking of Faith's conversation with Mary Doria Russell about The Novelist as God.
- There are two new episodes of The Word Nerds waiting for me to listen to and review.
- Also, I have a couple of weeks of BBC's Thinking Allowed that are waiting for a review.
- The London School Of Economics (LSE Events) invited Jean-Pierre Filiu to speak of the EU's contribution to peace in the Middle-East.
Subscribe in a reader
Paste the link
into the RSS reader of your preference. (What is RSS? - Help on getting subscription)
I love to get new podcast recommendations. You can let your preferences know by commenting on the blog or sending mail to Anne is a Man at: Anne Frid de Vries (in one word) AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk
Connect with Anne is a Man on:
The Podcast Parlor.