Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Your opinion on a new look for Anne is a Man

I keep playing with the regular templates in order to find out if they can fit for the blog. Reader Gerald left a comment and recommended taking a stretched template with a header picture. Stretch in this respect means that the width of the blog is adapted to the size of your browser window. That seems like a fine idea, especially since all commenters on the fixed width example I showed previously complained the blog got too narrow.

So take a look here and let me know what you think. And if any of you have some idea how I can make the header picture to stretch as well, that would be great.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The layout looks good.
A nice simple style.
I'm not sure about the green and orange as combination though.

Anne the Man said...

what? Too Irish? ;)

The colors are so easily replaceable and fine tuned, that I have not yet invested much time in them yet. More important is the idea of stretch, the division of text and sidebar, the headers and such.

I'll post some more options soon.

Thanks for the feedback

Anne