From Friday until Sunday, you can expect a continuing stream of podcast reviews on Anne is a Man!
- Radiolab repeated its wonderful podcast about the 1938 War of the Worlds craze.
- Medicalhistory is an amateur podcast that attempts to teach aspects of the history of the Medical science and profession. My review will pay particular attention to the podcast issue featuring the ideas and impact of Michel Foucault
- The Word Nerds seem to publish in their shows in pairs. Again, after a long pause, two quick successive shows entered the feed. About Debate I wrote in the past week, next we will attend Story Telling
- With the economic crisis making us all feel pessimistic, Harvard's Business IdeaCast explores the possible good turns the economy will take during the hard times.
- Making History with Ran Levi - עושים היסטוריה paid attention to the life and work of Max Planck.
While you will be reading these reviews, I will be working on the next bunch.
I am thinking of posting another TED video. I am following a course at Yale, which is downloadable, yet not in an RSS feed and therefore, technically no podcast. I have a German podcast, I am not sure yet, what to write about (Junggesellenblog). I have been postponing for weeks on end to write again about Namaste Stories (recent episode: A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do) and UChannel (listening to a panel about India). Enough to look out for - I guess.
Subscribe in a reader
Paste the link
into the RSS reader of your preference. (What is RSS? - Help on getting subscription)
I love to get new podcast recommendations. You can let your preferences know by commenting on the blog or sending mail to The Man Called Anne at: Anne Frid de Vries (in one word) AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk